Total 400 scholarships have been announced for the students from different countries of the world. The ministry of foreign affairs will cover all the expenses of the chosen students. This Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is all set to let the students study in all academic fields for undergraduates, graduates and doctoral degrees.
More Details about Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021
Country Name: Azerbaijan
Program: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
These study abroad scholarships in Azerbaijan are fully funded and will give you complete coverage such as:
- Full tuition fee for Bachelors, Masters and PhD and other courses
- Round Airfare for international students
- Monthly Stipend for utility costs, accommodation and meals – 800 AZN
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Required Documents for the Scholarships
You need to provide the below documents along with your application. These are required documents to be submitted with your applications for study abroad scholarships in Azerbaijan.
- Your filled-up application form
- Transcripts or diplomas from previous institutes or universities.
- Passport copy
- Medical fitness tests such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests
- Resume or CV
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (if any) otherwise not mandatory
Deadline for Applications
The last date to make the applications for the scholarships is 28th February 2021.