CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 | Stipend 20,000 Pkr – Apply Now
Applications are now open to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2021. The Chief Minister of Punjab, Usman Buzdar, has announced a DGPR internship program for graduate students. Prime Minister Pakistan has always encouraged the youth to enroll in training programs to sharpen their skills.
The Punjab government is looking for hardworking, passionate, and skillful media students who are currently looking for a job. The internship program will be on the following address 21 Mahmoud Ghaznavi Road، Punjab، Abbott Road، Usmania Colony Garhi Shahu, Lahore, and Punjab.
Also See: OPF Internship Program 2021
Details About CM Punjab Internship Program 2021
- Organization; Directorate General Public Relation
- Gender: Male/Female
- Location: Lahore, Punjab
- Age: 18-30
Students must fulfill the eligibility requirements to be applicable for DGPR Internship 2021:
- A graduation degree in media studies from a university recognized by HEC.
- Applicants should be between the age of 18-25.
- Fresh graduates can apply; no previous experience is required.
Also See: EasyPaisa Future Innovation Program 2021
- Applicants are to submit their resumes on the site.
- Applicants are to fulfill the application procedure online.
- A list of candidates selected will be uploaded.
The last date to apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 is 3rd December 2021.