Position: DevOps Engineers
The ideal candidate will have:
· A Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and at least 5 years of demonstrable professional experience building and maintaining scalable and secure applications.
· 3 years+ of experience working with AWS and various Linux distributions (Red Hat/CentOS preferred) including industry practices for security measures.
· 1 years+ experience of setting up and maintaining a medium to large (7+ nodes/servers) container orchestration infrastructure (like AWS Elastic container service, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm) in production.
· Strong experience in AWS Services i.e., EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Site to Site VPN connections, Transit gateway, AWS Lambda, IAM, AWS Secret Manager.
· Familiarity and operational knowledge of open-source systems.
· Proficiency in scripting technologies (PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
· Experience building and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins and AWS developer tools like code commit, code build, code deploy and code pipeline.
· At least two of experience with Kubernetes, etc, Docker, and Kubernetes cluster management in AWS/Azure and Bare metal
· Azure cloud Experience with 3 Year minimum.
· Azure certification will be a plus.
· Strong networking fundamental on DNS, routing, subnets, VLANs, WAN.
· Experience with UI and load automated testing frameworks.
· Proficiency in working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
Relevant candidates can share resume’s on firstname.lastname@example.org