DigiSkills Training Program 2021 | Application Open for Batch-11
Applications for DigiSkills Training Program 2021 are now open for Batch-11. Best opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from an Online Training Program. DigiSkills Online Program registrations are now started. The DigiSkills platform offers different courses; after completing the course, candidates can earn online. We encourage all Male/Female candidates who want to earn online through FreeLancing must register for DigiSkills Batch 11.
Anyone who can read or write is encouraged to apply for the DigiSkills training program. 230,000 seats are being offered by DigiSkills Training program for Batch-11, where 20,000 seats are reserved for trainees from Baluchistan, 5000 seats reserved for south Baluchistan; this is a huge number; therefore, we encourage candidates not to miss this opportunity, apply as soon as possible and get the expertise to earn online.
Make sure to apply as soon as possible as in this batch that will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to enroll before the seats run out, and Make sure to apply before the closing date. If the seats are filled up, then-No no Applications will be entertained, and no extra seats would be provided.
Also See: Internship in Islamabad
Also See: Mitacs Internship Program in Canada
About DigiSkills Training Program 2021
DigiSkills is an online training platform, which offers skills-based courses. It’s a great initiative by Pakistan’s Government for the unemployed youth. This program comes into existence by the Virtual University of Pakistan.
Enroll yourself today and get an opportunity to polish your skills and earn through freelancing.
Details on DigiSkills Course Enrollment for Batch-11:
These programs are specifically designed for Pakistani citizens in a mix of Urdu-English languages. Multiple courses are being offered. Newly registered trainees are required to enroll in a Freelancing course and other of their own choice. Simultaneously, trainees from the previous batch can enroll in any 2 courses of their own choice.
Courses for Batch-11 will start from 4th October 2021. Applicants would be able to view the first week’s contents on our LMS (Learning Management System) by 11:00 am.
Also See: SECP Graduate Training Program 2021
DigiSkills Training Program 2021 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Govt of Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Batch number: Batch-09.
- Seats Available: 230,000.
- Courses: Multiple
DigiSkill Course Offered:
Following are the courses being offered by DigiSkills Program 2021:
- Digital Marketing.
- Creative Writing.
- Quick Books
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Digital Literacy.
- Graphic Design
Also See: Multiple Jobs in Nadra Islamabad
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply for DigiSkills.
- Both Male/Females are eligible to apply.
- No requirement for Qualification; anyone can enroll.
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection to attend online courses.
- Enrolment is based on a first-come, first, serve basis; therefore, register as soon as possible.
How to Enroll in DigiSkills Batch 11?
To apply for the program, you need to follow the following steps:
- You need to register to enroll yourself through the official website.
- First, you need to signup for this program.
- After the signup, you can enroll in two courses of your choice.
- Enrollment will be open for at least one month.
- Note No Application Fee is charged from any candidate.
- The program is free of cost.
To apply for DigiSkills Online Courses 2021, visit the official link mentioned below: