Job Description – HR Manager
• Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff.
• Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites.
• Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs.
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors.
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products.
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination.
• You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR. #Hiring #virtualwork #opportunity #hr
Interested candidates are required to send their CV to email@example.com