Huawei ICT Trainee Program 2021
Huawei has recently announced the Huawei Seeds of Future program 2021. The training program is launched for the Undergraduate Students who are completing their degree from an HEC recognized University. The tenure of this program is of 8 days and will be done completely online.
Huawei will be selecting 30 students for this Advanced ICT skills training program. This program is a partnership between HEC and Huawei and they have provided this training program to 87 students in the last 6 years.
Also See: Microsoft Internship Program 2021
Huawei Seeds of Future program Details
- Organization: HEC and Huawei
- Gender: Male/Female
- Assess Mode: Online
- Time duration: 8 days
- Eligibility: Undergraduates
- Deadline: 27th July 2021
Also See: Management Trainee Officer program
Candidates belonging to the following fields are eligible to apply for the Huawei ICT Trainee Program 2021:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Informatics
- Multimedia & Digital Arts
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Communication Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applicants with dual nationality cannot apply.
- Applicants must be younger than 24 years of age at the time of application.
- The candidate must have good English communication skills.
- Candidates belonging to the above-mentioned fields are eligible.
- Previously trained candidates are not eligible.
- Applicants who have completed their ICT undergraduate program should have a CGPA of 3 out of 4 in the final year.
Also See: State Bank of Pakistan Internship
The application procedure for the Huawei Seeds of Future program 2021 online. Selected candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.