MCB TRAINEE BUSINESS OFFICERS | Apply Now |Salary 35000
MCB Bank has had a history of providing innovative banking solutions to customers through its operations. Keeping in view this business objective it is essential to attract and retain a pool of quality manpower. The Trainee Business Officer (TBO) program is an initiative taken along these lines to inject fresh graduates and ease their transition from university into the business environment to utilize their skills efficiently. TBO program is aimed to provide development opportunities to the potential fresh graduates and inculcate a culture of open communication and meritocracy.
Also See: Askari Bank Trainee Officer Jobs
Brief Job Description
The primary responsibility is to manage core business/branch functions in line with the vision of the bank regarding the provision of top of the line banking services to its valued clients. After comprehensive training they will be strategically placed across the bank in all areas of the banking ranging from branch banking to support offices and elevated as Credit Officer, Trade Officer, Relationship Manager, and Tellers Services Supervisor etc. that will help them to set the foundation for success throughout their careers.
Criteria for Hiring TBOs:
Eligibility criteria will be based on but not limited to the below-mentioned areas/points:
- Minimum 16 years of Education from HEC Recognized Institutes/Universities.
- Candidates awaiting their final academic results are not eligible to apply.
- One 2nd division allowed throughout academic career.
- Age should not exceed 26 years as of July 31, 2021.
- Please provide updated contact details such as address, Cell Number, and email address etc. for future correspondence and keep visiting your email inbox for further updates.
- Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters/SMS for the written test.
- The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letter.
Also See: Pakistan Atomic Energy
Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills,