Mitacs Internship Program 2022 in Canada | Fully Funded
Great news for international students as Mitacs Internship Program 2022 in Canada accepts applications for 2021-2022. This is a fully-funded Internship program. Students will be spending their summer in the beautiful country of Canada.
Selected applicants will be working under the mentorship of seniors. The time duration of this program is 12 weeks and is paid. The expenses of the candidates will be covered, and applicants can apply to any of the 70 available universities. Marcas does not require an English proficiency test.
Students pursuing their Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in Engineering, Mathematics to the Humanities, Social Sciences, and science can apply. Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2022 is announced every year and starts in May and ends in October. The internship program’s goal is to help hardworking, passionate, and talented students who lack the platform; therefore, they are providing them aid by taking them to Canada.
All Male/Female candidates willing to do internships in Canada are highly encouraged to apply for Mitacs Globalink Internship 2022; for further information regarding this International Internship 2022, check the details below and apply.
Also See: SECP Graduate Training Program 2021
Also See: PICG Management Trainee Program 2021
Details About Mitacs Internship Program 2022
- Country: Canada
- Education level: Masters, Undergraduate, and PhD
- Finances: covered
- Deadline: 22nd September 2021
Fields & Majors Available
- Mathematics to the Humanities
- Social Sciences.
Following financial benefits will be offered to the selected participants:
- 2-way tickets will be covered
- Transportation expenses from Canada to accommodation will be provided
- A housing stipend will be provided
- Health insurance will be covered
- The stipend will be provided to students for their enrollment fees, up to 300$
- Students will be provided support from seniors
- A research internship certificate will be provided
Also See: CM Punjab Internship Program 2021
- The minimum age should be 18
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s program
- Applicant must have a passport that should be valid till January 2023
- A certified transcript from the applicants country should be in English or French
- A professional CV detailing applicants experience in their field of research
- Applicants must apply in at least three different Canadian provinces and from 3-7 projects
- Minimum one letter of reference is required from the applicant’s research supervisor or professor