Need Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2021 | CEPSI Scholarship
Good news for the students looking for the Need-Based Scholarship: Application for Need Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2021 is now open. CESPI is offering scholarships to students that are currently enrolled in HEC recognized universities. Pakistan and AJK nationality students can apply for CEPSI Scholarship 2021; students from both private and government universities can Apply for this need-based scholarship.
CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 will cover Tuition fees, Living Allowance, Books, and Traveling Allowances of the scholars. The scholarships are being offered for all fields and disciplines for the academic year 2021-2022. Applicants must be younger than 24 years at the time of applying. Minimum 50% marks are required in the national scholarship test. Applicants should have a minimum of 60% marks and 12 years of education.
The CEPSI Scholarship aims to select hardworking and credible students from reputed government and public universities for 2021-2022. Students that are waiting for their result can also apply. Application forms should be submitted before 26th August 2021.
All candidates, Male/females who cannot continue their education due to financial problems, are encouraged to apply to CEPSI Undergraduate Scholarship 2021. For more details about the scholarship, check the details mentioned below and apply.
Details About CEPSI Scholarship 2021
- Organization: CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship program
- Gender: Male/Female
- Scholarship Type: Need-Based
- Selection: Merit-based
- Education level: bachelors
The following finances of applicants will be covered in this Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2021:
- Living allowances will be provided
- Tuition fees will not be covered
- Books and stationary expenses will be provided
- Traveling allowances will be provided
CEPSI Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must have 12 years education, minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates that are waiting for their 1st-year result can also apply
- Applicants from any field of bachelors program can apply for this
- On the closing date, an applicant must be younger than 24 years
- Applicants that are currently enrolled in some other scholarship program can not apply
- Applicant must have more than 50% score in NST
To apply for Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2021, you need to follow the following steps:
- Applicants can download the application form online from their official site (www.cespi.pk).
- CESPI can suspend or postpone the application from any time without providing any reason
- The scholarship will cover the finances that are mentioned above.
- An application form is to be submitted before 09th September 2021.