PTCL Trainee Program 2021 | Stipend Available – Apply Now
Application for PTCL Trainee Program 2021 is now open to apply. It is a great opportunity for Pakistani students as Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited has announced its PTCL Summit Management Trainee Program for 2021. PTCL and Ufone have partnered together to bring this wonderful trainee program.
Both male and female applicants younger than 28 years are welcome to apply for PTCL Summit Trainee Program 2021. Candidates belonging to any city of Pakistan are eligible to apply for this Trainee Program 2021. The time duration of this program is of 1 year.
Also See: Haier Trainee Program August 2021
The PTCL Summit Management Trainee Program 2021 will also provide a monthly stipend to the selected candidates. Applicants must not miss this great opportunity as they can gain experience from it and earn a hefty amount. The application procedure is to be completed online, More details are provided below:
Also See: MTO at HBFC
Details About PTCL Trainee Program 2021
- Organization: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)
- Gender: Male/Female
- Time Duration: 1 year
- Stipend: 40,000 PKR
MSC / BSC Electronics,
Also See: Bank Al Habib Multiple Jobs
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to apply for PTCL Summit Program 2021:
- Only Pakistani nationals can apply.
- Applicant must be younger than 28 at the time of applying.
- Applicants will be selected for the center closest to them.
- MSC/BSC in engineering, electrical, telecom, software, IT, Computer Science. For business students, BBA, MBA in management, marketing, HR, and finance.
Ptcl Summit program 2021 apply online – Follow the following steps to apply for this program:
- The application procedure is to be completed online.
- Candidates are to correctly fulfill the application form.