Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day)
Islamabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sahiwal Multiple Cities
23 – 45 YearsMinimum Education
Also See: Haier Trainee Program August 2021
Also See: PTCL Trainee Program 2021
The role will be responsible for development of SME/ Trade business and managing the existing portfolio in compliance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements. Also ensure the efficiency of customer service experience along with smooth processing of relevant transactions.
- Manage and grow SME/ Trade based relationships of customers ensuring that their banking needs are met with respect to Trade servicing and SME financing.
- Knowledge of SME and Trade regulations and basic documentary requirements for SME Credit and import/ export transactions.
- Introduce new customers to the Bank having a potential for SME and Trade business.
- Negotiate deals with customers in line with the Bank’s profitability targets.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence of new and existing credit applications.
- Conduct regular visit and call to the customers ensuring customer experience standards.
- Continuously monitor customer satisfaction and take proper measures and initiatives to improve overall service level.
Business Development, Financial Analysis, Relationship Management,