Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
The Royal Thailand Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022 are now open. This Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Thailand. The Royal Thai Scholarship is open to Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). The University Ranks is #1 in Thailand and 14th in Asia. It is the Famous University to Study in Thailand
Details About Royal Thailand Government Scholarships
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Host University: Asian Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28 February 2022
Also See: Scholarship in Hungary 2022
Also See : Singapore Scholarships Without IELTS
The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years and Doctoral Program Duration is 4 Years.
Available Fields For Masters and PhD Studies
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- Department of Development Sustainability
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
- School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication TechnologiesSchool of Management
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
The Following Scholarships are available by the Royal Thai Government Scholarships for Masters and Doctoral Programs:
- Full Tuition Fee Cover
- Registration Fees
- Bursary for Living Expenses in AIT’s Residential Campus, for the Entire Period
- Airfare Tickets
- Applicants should be from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries.
- Have an outstanding education record in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and 2-year Master Program.
- Two recommendation letters;
- Research proposal;
- Have an English proficiency score.
The last date to apply for the Royal Thailand Government Scholarships 2022 is 28th February 2022