SECP Graduate Training Program 2021 (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan)
Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree (04 years) i.e. 16 years of education
in relevant discipline i.e. Business Administration/ Public Administration/
Finance/ Accounting / Commerce/ Insurance/ Economics/ Statistics/ Social
Sciences/ Mathematics/ Law & Information Technology from a reputed
HEC recognized Institute/University
Holders of professional certifications i.e. CFAP (ICAP)/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA/
FRM can apply for these positions
Also See: PICG Management Trainee Program 2021
Also See: Multiple Jobs in Nadra Islamabad
- At least 70% marks in annual system or 3.2 CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA
out of 5.0 in semester system.
• For Law graduates only – At least 60% marks in annual system or 3.2
CGPA out of 4.0 or 4.0 CGPA out of 5.0 in semester system.
• Maximum age limit for these positions is 28-years as on the last date
of submission of applications. 02 years age relaxation for women,
candidates from Balochistan, EX-FATA districts, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit
Baltistan, minorities and special persons.
Maximum 12 months leading to regular employment subject to successful
completion of training program.
Also See: CM Punjab Internship Program 2021
• The training shall be in Islamabad.
• After successful completion of Training program, all graduate trainees
shall be permanently posted in Islamabad.