Position: Senior HR Manager
· Develop and implement HR policies for the group companies based on best industry practices and partner with leadership to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures and programs.
· Manage efficient and error free processing of payroll via HRIS.
· Manage full scope of talent management including employee life-cycle.
· Develop and implement employee performance management and professional development plans that align with group’s mission, vision and objectives and drive high performance culture.
· Develop and implement employee engagement framework by executing employee engagement calendar – Monthly Quarterly and Yearly.
· Implement and manage group’s recruitment processes; continuously work on developing the most effective and economical recruitment methods and ensure that they align with current and future needs for human capital.
· Conduct periodic audits of HRIS, HR policies, procedures and workflows to ensure efficiencies and legal compliance; develop various HR related processes that improve overall effectiveness of the department and end user efficiency.
· Conduct skills need analysis and propose relevant employee develop plans.
· Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
· Organize, assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
· Oversee the management of office supplies, timely procurement and replenishment.
· Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work.
· Manage administrative issues to do with security and safety of employees and the office.
Skills and qualifications required
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 8 years’ experience in HR (Administration not mandatory but preferred). Experience in telecom, tech or IT industry desired.
Package (including benefits) up to PKR 250,000.
Please apply latest by Monday, 28th June, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please share your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org