Summer Internships in Japan 2022 | Fully Funded
The applications are invited to apply for the Summer Internships in Japan 2022. The very famous and prestigious Summer Internships are open by the University Tokyo and NIG. Both Institutes offer Fully Funded Summer Internships for Undergraduate and Graduate students. There is No Application Fee as well as No IELTS Required. No Passport Required at this Stage. Participants from all around the world can apply. So, in this post, we will talk about the University of Tokyo Summer Internship and NIG Summer Internship.
Details About Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2022 (For NIG and UTokyo)
Both Internships are Fully Funded Internships for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
Also See: RISE Germany Internship Program 2022
Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Information Technology, International Studies, Materials Sciences, Advanced Energy, Ocean Science, Physics and Sustainability Science Studies, Genetics and Related Fields in Life Sciences.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
Eligibility Criteria for NIG Internship
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are for the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
Eligibility Criteria for UTokyo Internship
- Participants must be in their Undergraduate Program at an overseas College or University throughout the entire duration of the UTSIP program, and will not have completed their BA/BS degree.
- Participants who are considering matriculating to graduate-level study at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences or other graduate schools at The University of Tokyo, or elsewhere in Japan
- Participants are required to participate in all activities including classes, laboratory work, and special events organized by UTSIP.