Toyota Summer Internship 2021
Internship Alert! Toyota is offering Toyota Summer Internship 2021 for the citizens of Pakistan. This is a paid internship, All Pakistani students can apply for this to gain experience as well as earn a hefty amount
Toyota will provide a monthly stipend of 20,000 PKR to the selected internees during this internship program. This is a yearly internship program and is announced every year by Toyota Motors. During this Internship Program, students will have an opportunity to gain experience of working in an IMC. Applicants from different academic backgrounds can apply for this program. Selected candidates will be provided with a certificate on completion of the internship.
We encourage both Male/Female candidates to apply for the Internship Program. The Duration of this program is from 8-12 weeks. Bachelors and Master’s Students are eligible to apply for the Toyota Internship Program 2021. Transportation will be provided by Toyota. In the case of bachelor’s, students should be in 3rd year whereas, in case of Masters, students should be in 1st year.
Details About Toyota Summer Internship 2021
- Company: Toyota
- Gender: Male/Female
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Internship Type: Paid
- Stipend: 20,000 PKR
Also see: Telenor Internship Program 2021
Time duration will be from 8 to 12 weeks
Following benefits would be provided to the selected candidates:
- Free transport
- Lunch will be provided
- Stipend during the internship program
- The internship will be paid
- Original Certificate from Toyota
- A wonderful learning experience
To apply for this Summer Internship Program 2021, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be in second last year ( 3rd year in bachelors, and 1st year in case of master’s degree
- the minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.
Also See: Haier Management Trainee Program 2021
How to Apply?
- The application procedure should be done online
- After the application procedure, a written test will be conducted
- Selected candidates will be called in for an interview
- After the interview, the best candidates will be shortlisted